2022 Staff recruitment event
Careers at East Riding College
Looking for a new career? Find the right role for you at East Riding College!
Working in education is extremely rewarding. You don’t have to be a teacher; we have roles in learner and business support, catering, admissions and many more. Join our engaging and driven team and thrive as part of our vibrant and inclusive community, whilst supporting the next generation of industry.
Who are we?
East Riding College has campuses in Beverley, Bridlington and Hull. Multi-million-pound investment has seen the creation of state-of-the-art buildings, with industry-ready resources dedicated to creating the workforce of the future. Our students benefit from a hybrid delivery approach, incorporating both classroom-based teaching and practical and scenario-led workshop delivery. Authentic working environments enhance their learning experience, whilst also having fun. East Riding College is a part of the TEC Partnership, one of the most successful education providers in the country.
What do we do?
We are proud to be an inclusive and high performing further education college with a diverse curriculum offer, ranging from entry level courses to Masters degrees. We work in collaboration with local and regional stakeholders to ensure our provision meets the needs of employers, which has seen 94% of our full-time students progressing to a positive destination and student satisfaction rates remain consistently high.
Why work for us?
As well as competitive rates of pay, our employees benefit from a generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme, family-friendly policies such as flexible working and access to a wide range of training and professional development. Staff can also take advantage of discounts at local retailers, food outlets and entertainment and leisure facilities. We provide a supportive working environment, with access to specialist advice through an external Employee Assistance Programme as well as counselling and occupational health.
Subject to post, other benefits include:
- Up to five days’ additional leave at Christmas (excluding public holidays)
- Free 24-hour confidential helpline
- Flexible working opportunities (following probation period)
- Annual leave purchase
- Free eye tests
- Free flu vaccinations
- Advice/support for health and wellbeing, exercise, heathy eating, cancer support, gambling, substance addiction
- Staff discount at Starbucks, Deli 1 and other stores (Flemingate campus)
- Discounted parking at Flemingate campus that can also be used on weekdays during annual leave
- Accessible train service (Flemingate campus)
- Free gym access (Currently Bridlington campus, launching at Flemingate from 2022/23)
- Free car parking (Bridlington campus)
- Staff access to motor vehicle teams for car servicing/repairs (Flemingate/Bridlington campuses)
- Staff access to hair and beauty treatments (Flemingate/Bridlington campuses)
For a full list of benefits, click here https://vacancies.tecpartnership.com
What opportunities are currently available?
We currently have a number of vacancies covering a wide variety of teaching roles, as well opportunities to work in our learner support and business support teams. These include roles on reception, in the admissions team, supporting learners as a learner coach or in the classroom as a learning support assistant, plus many more. Current opportunities include both full- and part-time roles, with a number of permanent, fixed term and casual vacancies available.
For all of our current vacancies, click here https://vacancies.tecpartnership.com/job-vacancies/?_location_vacancy=east-riding-college
How can I find out more?
We are running a staff recruitment event at our campus in St Mary’s Walk, Bridlington on Tuesday 16 August, between 6-7.30pm. Bring your family and friends and tour the campus, meet our team and find the right role for you. Refreshments will be available, as well as support in applying for vacancies.