This section tells you all about East Riding College, our campuses, senior staff and governors, policies and other information. Navigate using the menu on the left.
A welcome from the Principal
Hello and welcome to our website. Here, you will find information to help you discover more about East Riding College, the courses we offer and the kind of experience you can expect during your studies here. You can also learn about our campuses, our excellent facilities and read about our accreditations and latest inspection reports.
You can search all our courses using the course finder on the home page. The website also signposts you to all the support available to students, such as financial support, guidance and learning support. If you need help deciding what your next step should be, go to the support and advice page to find out how you can contact our guidance officers.
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for you to find your ideal course and to apply - you can apply online using the simple application form. If you can't find what you're looking for, or have any questions, take a look at our frequently asked questions or call the College on 0345 120 0044 and our friendly staff will do their best to help.
If you’re looking for an apprenticeship, our live vacancies we are recruiting for on behalf of local employers can be found on the apprenticeship vacancies page.
If you want to know more or simply want to have a look around the College campuses, come along to one of our open events.
The East Riding College mission
East Riding College will be a leader in the economic and social development of the region, working in partnership to provide access to the highest quality education and skills training to meet the needs of individuals, employers and the communities it serves.
- Quality Focused – quality is at the heart of all we do, we are all accountable for performance and results.
- Ambitious – achieving success for our learners, staff, businesses and communities.
- Enterprising – innovative and responsive, encouraging new ideas to generate developments, income and efficiencies in our operations.
- Resilient – embracing change and being determined to succeed.
- Respectful – to each other, advancing equality of opportunities and promoting diversity
- Caring – safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults, providing a safe, inclusive and considerate environment for all members of the college community.
- Open – in our communications and clarity of purpose.
Read more about our mission, values and priorities in our Public Value Statement