Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Learning and Development
This apprenticeship is for people working in, or looking to enter roles as trainers/tutors/assessors in a range of sectors.
What will I study?
- Understanding principles and practices of learning and development
- Reflecting on and improving your practice in learning and development
- Facilitating learning and development in groups
- Facilitating learning and development for individuals
- Identifying individual learning and development needs
- Planning and preparing specific learning and development opportunities
- Developing and preparing resources for learning and development
- Engaging learners in the learning and development process
- Evaluating and improving learning and development provision
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assessing occupational competence in the work environment
- Assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
How will I be assessed?
Assessment methods include observation, assignments, knowledge questions,. professional discussion and the production of an evidence portfolio.
You must be in suitable employment and undergo a satisfactory College interview and basic skills assessment. GCSEs at grade A to C, including maths and English, or a completed apprenticeship
These qualifications enable you to gain promotion in employment or on to the Level Four Diploma in Learning and Development. Since many of the units that form the Level Three Certificate are also in the Level Four Diploma and therefore it will enable vertical progression to the next level.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.