Beauty Therapist Level 2 Apprenticeship
Completing beauty treatments as a key part of a beauty business
What will I study?
- Provide waxing treatments
- Provide hand and nail treatments
- Provide foot treatments
- Provide facial treatments
- Provide eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Provide make-up treatments
- Provide basic massage treatments
How will I be assessed?
For these qualifications, candidates will be required to complete:
- A portfolio of evidence (logbook) for each unit
- Knowledge and understanding requirements
- Final End point Assessment
Many apprenticeships do not have formal entry requirements other than you must be working in an appropriate job. Call us for details of the entry requirements of the apprenticeship you're interested in.
Learners can progress onto a Level 3 qualification or Apprenticeship to further enhance their skills.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.