CACHE Level 2 Understanding Cancer Support
One in two people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. For many individuals, diagnosis can be a daunting and overwhelming time. Being able to access the right levels of care and services provides valuable support when people need it most. As cancer treatments are improved and more people survive cancer, an awareness of the impact of living with cancer long-term and knowledge of how to support individuals is vital for anyone caring for someone with cancer. This short course is great CPD for those working in health and social care, but is also suitable for those who care for someone living with cancer.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What will I study?
- Cancer awareness
- Introduction to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer
- Introduction to cancer care and support
- Introduction to end of life and bereavement care
- Aged 19+
To enrol on any of the above courses please contact: [email protected]
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.