Level Two Award for Working as a CCTV Operator
This accredited qualification is ideal for anyone wishing to work as a CCTV operative, as it provides the necessary skills and knowledge to apply for an SIA licence in this field. It has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
What will I study?
Subjects covered include:
- Roles and responsibilities of CCTV operator
- Codes of practice
- Operational procedures and guidelines
- CCTV equipment and operation
- Surveillance techniques.
How will I be assessed?
There are three unit and these are assessed through 2 multiple-choice examinations and a practical test
Unfortunately if you fail the exam you will be able to re-sit at no extra cost.
Minimum Level One Literacy
- HABC Level Two Certificate in Providing Security Services (QCF)
- HABC Level Two Certificate in Principles of Providing Security Services (QCF)
- HABC Level Two Award in Door Supervision (QCF)
- HABC Level Two Award in Security Guarding (QCF)
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.