Certificate for Union Representatives Stage one
This basic course is for all union representatives and will help you develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to represent your members.
What will I study?
This essential course for new union reps will:
- Teach you about your role as a union rep and the rights you have
- Give you an understanding of your union and the role of the TUC
- Give you the sills and confidence to participate in union activities
- Teach you how to represent members in discipline and grievance cases
- Give you an appreciation of other trade union roles that you may wish to take up
For further details on this course or an application form please contact:
Anne Farley 01262 455079 or Hazel Parker 01482 390965
East Riding College
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.