Getting The Best From Your Team
When a team is able to work well together they accomplish more than individuals can do alone. This half-day course will introduce you to the skills which will help you to get the best form your team.
This course is offered at the Beverley Campus, on Tuesday, 25 January, 1pm to 5pm, Course Code PF310/1
You can enrol online for this course
What will I study?
- Motivating your people to work together
- Developing their strengths
- Addressing any weaknesses
- Resolving conflicts within teams
- Encouraging collaboration rather than competition
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.