Level Four Award in Food Safety in Catering and Manufacturing
This course is aimed at managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel to provide the understanding and knowledge required to implement and manage food safety management procedures in a food manufacturing operation.
It focuses on the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring food safety procedures, aspects which are considered by the Food Standards Agency as crucial in the maintenance of good practice.
How will the course be delivered?
The course will be delivered by blended learning, a combination of on-line learning, workbooks and one-to-ones with your course tutor. The course is assessed by written coursework and a written examination.
Candidates are expected to hold a Level three in Food Safety qualification.
Potential employment opportunities (Management Role Trainers Role)
- Catering chef, Manager, Teachers, Trainers Assessors.
- Confectionary, Manager, or Director
- Health & Social Care Line Manger or Director
- Quality control, Technical Managers, Production Managers Food technologists
- Retail Manager
- Sports & Leisure Supervisors
- Voluntary Workers Project workers, Team leaders
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.