HABC Level Two Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
This course is available at the St James Centre, Hull on Wednesday 9 March, 2022, 9am to 5pm, Course Code PJ099/1C01
If you would like more information please contact Jaqui Graham [email protected] 01482 390982.
You can enrol online for this course.
What will I study?
This programme will cover the following:
- Health and safety requirements placed on employers and employees
- Hazard and risk and the main causes of harm to workers
- Health, safety and welfare provisions in the workplace
- The importance of following safe systems of work procedures and rules
- Hazards and controls in respect to both safety and occupational health risks
- How your actions can reduce risks to health and safety
How will I be assessed?
The candidates are assessed by an examination of multiple-choice questions.
If you unfortunately fail the exam you will be able to re-sit at no extra cost.
There are no formal entry requirements.
You could progress to more advanced courses in health and safety, such as the NEBOSH Level Three General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.