HABC Level Two Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
What will I study?
This programme will cover the following:
- Health and safety requirements placed on employers and employees
- Hazard and risk and the main causes of harm to workers
- Health, safety and welfare provisions in the workplace
- The importance of following safe systems of work procedures and rules
- Hazards and controls in respect to both safety and occupational health risks
- How your actions can reduce risks to health and safety
How will I be assessed?
The candidates are assessed by an examination of multiple choice questions.
Unfortunately if you fail the exam you will be able to re-sit at no extra cost.
There are no formal entry requirements.
You could progress to more advanced courses in health and safety, such as the Level Three Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace or the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.