HABC Level Two Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
If you would like more information please contact Jaqui Graham firstname.lastname@example.org 01482 390982.
You can enrol for this course from Wednesday 18 August. For more information on how to enrol on this course telephone 0345 120 0044.
This course is offered at the St James Centre, Hull on Tuesday 12 October, 9am to 5pm, Course Code PJ015/1
What will I study?
This programme will cover the following:
- Health and safety requirements placed on employers and employees
- Hazard and risk and the main causes of harm to workers
- Health, safety and welfare provisions in the workplace
- The importance of following safe systems of work procedures and rules
- Hazards and controls in respect to both safety and occupational health risks
- How your actions can reduce risks to health and safety
How will I be assessed?
The candidates are assessed by an examination of multiple-choice questions.
If you unfortunately fail the exam you will be able to re-sit at no extra cost.
There are no formal entry requirements.
You could progress to more advanced courses in health and safety, such as the NEBOSH Level Three General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.