HABC Level Two Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace - Online
Full support is given throughout the course. You will be invited via MS Teams to attend the classroom session.
At the end of the course you will complete an in-house assessment and receive an in house certificate. A date for the accredited exam will be sent to you when lockdown is over. At the moment you will be given a date to suit you and an hour slot, where you can come in to complete the course with your tutor /invigilator. There will be total infection control in place at the college as standard. You will be in a classroom on your own with a tutor to ensure social distancing.
If you would like more information please contact Jaqui Graham firstname.lastname@example.org 01482 390982.
To enrol on this course please telephone Learner Services on 0345 120 0044.
What will I study?
This programme will cover the following:
- Health and safety requirements placed on employers and employees
- Hazard and risk and the main causes of harm to workers
- Health, safety and welfare provisions in the workplace
- The importance of following safe systems of work procedures and rules
- Hazards and controls in respect to both safety and occupational health risks
- How your actions can reduce risks to health and safety
How will I be assessed?
The candidates are assessed by an examination of multiple choice questions.
If you unfortunately fail the exam you will be able to re-sit at no extra cost.
There are no formal entry requirements.
You could progress to more advanced courses in health and safety, such as the Level Three Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace or the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.