Level Two Hair Professional, Barbering Apprenticeship
You must be able to work with all hair types ranging from straight hair to very curly, wiry hair. You will also need to be able to carry out consultations with clients, demonstrate the professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices associated with your role and be able to work without supervision to a high level of precision, with exceptional client care skills.
What will I study?
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Cutting hair using barbering techniques to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish men's hair
- Cut facial hair into shape
- Provide shaving services
How will I be assessed?
- Mult-ple-choice online tests for each unit
- End Point Assessment
- 3 hour practical
- Verbal Q&A
How will the course be delivered?
- One day a week taught session
- Observation and training in the workplace
- Regular review and assessment
- Online training
There are no entry requirements.
Level 3 Hairdressing
Uniform and kit required (to be purchased through the college)
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.