Health and Safety Stage 2 - Next Steps
This is a follow-on course for safety reps who have completed stage 1 will:
- Further develop your knowledge of safety reps roles and rights
- Teach you to build trade union arguments to take up issues with your management
- Show you how to use legislation to support a case
- Analyse the trade union role in risk assessment
- Introduce you to ways of keeping your knowledge up to date
- Show you how to design and conduct an improvement project
This course is offered in class and online simultaneously.
For further details on this course or an application form please contact:
Anne Farley 01262 455079 or Hazel Parker 01482 390965
East Riding College
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.