Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Nail Services
This apprenticeship covers a wide range of skills in nail technology and nail art services.
What will I study?
- Ensuring responsibility for actions reduces risk to health and safety
- Fulfilling salon reception duties
- Developing and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Providing manicure services
- Providing pedicure services
- Carrying out nail art services
- Applying and maintaining nail enhancement to create a natural finish
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence.
Many apprenticeships do not have formal entry requirements, but you are required to complete an initial assessment and you must be working in an appropriate job. Call us for details of the entry requirements of the apprenticeship you’re interested in. East Riding College does advertise some apprenticeships with a job attached on behalf of employers.
Go to www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/apps for details
Further training following an intermediate apprenticeship could be an advanced apprenticeship or other level three course.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.