IOSH Working Safely
Working Safely is a one-day course for staff from any sector with no supervisory or managerial responsibility. It provides a grounding in the essentials of health and safety - everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must 'work safely' and this course offers exactly that. Working Safely introduces a new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
What will I study?
Working Safely has five modules:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
There are no pre-entry requirements.
For delegates who attend the course and successfully complete the written and practical assessments, there is a choice of accreditation, either an IOSH Working Safely certificate or an IOSH passport card.
- This course is eligible for funding under the ELC scheme (Enhanced Learning Credits). This is a scheme which aims to provide members of the armed forces with training opportunities, helping them integrate back into civilian life. Up to 80% of the cost of the course can be claimed through this scheme if you are eligible. Please see www.enhancedlearningcredits.com for further information.
- The above applies to the NGC Day/Evening and the NEBOSH Fire course.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.