Level Three Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
A Junior Content Producer (also referred to as a Creative Content Assistant) is responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print. Working to the customer/client brief, they research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement, capturing the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer they are representing.
What will I study?
- Planning content strategies
- Developing content
- Creating and evaluating content
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Presenting client pitches and proposals
GCSE English & maths Grade C/4 or above
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.