Level Four Construction Site Engineering Technician Apprenticeship
This standard is designed to create highly skilled employees who can contribute to the success of complex construction projects.
There will be some liaison with third parties such as design teams, clients and statutory authorities.
This standard includes:
- Health and Safety in relation to responsibilities imposed by law and potential risk
- Management principles and the project management lifecycle
- Economic, social and environmental issues of a project
- The importance of project planning and resourcing
- The meaning and methods of ensuring quality on a finished construction project
What will I study?
Level 4 HNC Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment