Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (Distance Learning)
This qualification enables learners to develop existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas for efficient customer service, such as communicating with customers and handling customer information. This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in customer service, and those who are hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in the customer service industry.
Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
What will I study?
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2: Understand customers
- Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships
How will I be assessed?
How will the course be delivered?
Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study.
This course can be studied online or by workbooks, funding may be available. For more information please email Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.