Level Three Award in Facilitating Learning and Development
This qualification is suitable for candidates wishing to gain a level three qualification to support further study in Further Education (FE) and Higher Education (HE) in the Learning and Development Sector.
What will I study?
To achieve this qualification, candidates must achieve a total of 12 credits made up as follows:
- 1 unit from mandatory Group A, candidates must achieve 6 credits
- 1 unit from Optional Group B, candidates must achieve 6 credits
- Understanding the principles and practices of learning and development - 6 Credits
- Facilitate learning and development in groups - 6 Credits
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals - 6 Credits
How will I be assessed?
These qualifications are pass/fail.
These qualifications are internally assessed by centre staff and externally verified by OCR assessors.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
These qualifications have been designed to encourage progression from:
- The Level 3 Award in Facilitating Learning and Development to the Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development
- The Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development to the Level 4 Award in Learning and Development
- The Level 4 Award in Learning and Development to the Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.