Level Four Diploma in Learning and Development
This qualification is suitable for candidates wishing to gain a level four qualification to support further study in Higher Education (HE) in the Learning and Development Sector.
What will I study?
- Principles, theories and practices of learning and development
- Identify the learning needs of an organisation
- Develop learning and development programmes
- Evaluate and improve learning and development provision
- Provide leadership and direction for own area of responsibility
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
- Manage the achievement of customer satisfaction
How will I be assessed?
Assignments on knowledge units. Assessment of competent performance on applied units.
There are no formal entry requirements.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.