ILM Level Four NVQ Diploma in Management
The ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management is ideal for managers moving into a middle management position, who still retain responsibility responsibility for operational processes but are more removed from day to day operations. The course develops the knowledge and skills required to take on higher level responsibilities such as planning and implementing change. This qualification forms part of the ILM Level Four Management Apprenticeship.
What will I study?
- Manage personal and professional development
- Provide leadership and management
- Develop and implement an operation plan
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders
Optional units include:
- Manage a budget
- Manage a tendering process
- Manage physical resources
- Recruitment, selection and induction practice
- Manage individual's performance
- Chair and lead meetings
- Design business processes
How will I be assessed?
Most assessments will be work-based. An assessor will come into your workplace and observe your current practice. The assessor will guide and advise you on how to collect evidence for your portfolio. Evidence can include witness testimonies, products, documents, observations, question and answer sessions, and video or audio.
How will the course be delivered?
It will be delivered by workplace assessment and the development of a portfolio of evidence.
Each candidate is assessed on their ability to perform tasks competently, and whether they have the correct knowledge and understanding to be competent at those tasks.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level Five NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership
Validated by Institute of Leadership & Management