Level One Award in Health and Safety in the Construction Environment (CSCS)
This 2 day course will be offered on 30 & 31 January 2020, 26 & 27 March, 23 & 24 April, 21 & 22 May or 25 & 26 June.
If you would like more information prior to enrolling on this course or would like to study this course at Beverley or Hull please contact Simon Dallimore on 01482 390869 or email email@example.com
This course will allow you to have the licence to work within the construction industry.
What will I study?
- The principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
- The importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.
- The importance of working safely at height in the workplace.
- Risks to health within a construction environment.
- The importance of working around plant and equipment safely.
- Full 16 sections of CSCS
How will I be assessed?
A formative assesment and 2 online multi choice exams.
This course will enable you to become a labourer.
If you have enrolled on a CSCS course, please ensure you attend the college at least one week prior to the course start date to ensure that we can complete your exam registration.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.