Level One NCFE Award in Mentoring
This qualification allows learners to understand the role of a mentor and be aware of the skills needed to become an effective mentor. The aims of the qualification are to help learners to:
- Gain insight into the role and practice of mentorship
- Be clear about mentor/mentee relationships
- Ensure they follow good practice
- Be aware of the specific skills and understanding they will require in order to mentor
- Review their own learning and work performance
What will I study?
- Preparing for the role of a mentor
- Demonstrating mentoring skills
There are no formal entry requirements.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.