Level One Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
This course covers all of the knowledge requirements for the Care Certfciate, also could be suitable for non-care workers in your organisation to gain a care qualifcation in preparation for a career move. There are no entry requirements for this course, learners do not need to have a contract of employment to complete.
What will I study?
You will complete nine core units at level two :
- Unit one: Introduction to communication
- Unit two: Introduction to personal development
- Unit three: Introduction to equality and diversity
- Unit four: Introduction to duty of care
- Unit fve: Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Unit six: The role of the health and social care worker
- Unit seven: Implement person-centred approaches
- Unit eight: Contribute to health and safety Unit nine: Handle information
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.