Level One Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
This course covers all the knowledge requirements for the Care Certificate, also could be suitable for non-care workers in your organisation to gain a care qualification in preparation for a career move. There are no entry requirements for this course, learners do not need to have a contract of employment to complete.
What will I study?
You will complete nine core units at level two :
- Unit 1: Introduction to communication
- Unit 2: Introduction to personal development
- Unit 3: Introduction to equality and diversity
- Unit 4: Introduction to duty of care
- Unit 5: Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Unit 6: The role of the health and social care worker
- Unit 7: Implement person-centred approaches
- Unit 8: Contribute to health and safety Unit nine: Handle information
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.