Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy - Massage
These apprenticeships develop the skills and knowledge of people working in a range of roles in the beauty therapy sector in areas such as manicure, pedicure, skin care and massage. The advanced apprenticeship builds on the skills and knowledge learnt in the intermediate apprenticeship but also prepares you for running your own salon.
What will I study?
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety practice in the salon
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Providing body massage
- Providing massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Providing Indian head massage
- Providing stone therapy treatments
- Providing facial electrotherapy treatments
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of
evidence to demonstrate competence.
You should have a level two qualification in a relevant subject and be in appropriate employment.
You could progress onto higher education, such as our Level Four BTEC Higher National Certificate in Hair and Beauty Management.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.