Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Food Manufacture - Food Manufacturing Excellence
These qualifications are offered at all levels for roles that deliver continuous improvement, increased productivity and lean manufacturing. They are ideally suited to individuals working in food manufacturing in such roles as food operative, team supervisor, technical assistant, technical manager, team leader and production manager.
What will I study?
- Developing working relationships with colleagues in food manufacturing
- Contributing to continuous improvement of food safety in operations
- Providing coaching and mentoring for achieving excellence in food operations
- Diagnosing problems in food operations
- Controlling waste minimisation in food operations
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence.
Many apprenticeships do not have formal entry requirements other than you must be working in an appropriate job. Call us for details of the entry requirements of the apprenticeship you're interested in. East Riding College does advertise some apprenticeships with a job attached on behalf of employers. Go to www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/apprenticeships for details.
Following an advanced apprenticeship could be higher education, an NVQ level four or a foundation degree.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.