Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
This course builds on the hairdressing skills learned in the NVQ level two and other level two courses. It is geared towards senior stylists and technicians, in addition to salon owners and managers who want to get accredited.
What will I study?
- Ensuring your actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Promoting additional products or services to clients
- Providing hairdressing consultation services
- Creating a variety of looks using a combination of cutting techniques
- Providing hair extension services
- Providing colour correction services
- Colouring hair using a variety of techniques
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence.
You should have a relevant level two qualification and be in appropriate employment.
Following an advanced apprenticeship could be higher education, an NVQ level four or a foundation degree.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.