Level Three Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship
The advanced apprenticeship is for people in similar roles as classroom assistant, teaching assistant - but also behaviour support coordinators, welfare support assistants and team leaders.
What will I study?
- Promoting equality and diversity
- Supporting assessment and learning
- Safeguarding the well-being of children and young people
- Working with professionals
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Developing professional relationships with children, young - people and adults
How will I be assessed?
- End point assessment
- Q&A session
- Practical observation
- Professional discussion around portfolio
How will the course be delivered?
The delivery will be a mixture of work-based training and progress assessment mixed with College taught sessions throughout the programme.
You must have a level two qualification in a relevant subject and be in appropriate employment.
As well as ensuring full competency as a Teaching Assistant, this standard provides a foundation for potential progression into a number of career paths in the educational sector including Higher Level Teaching Assistant, Assistant Teacher and Teacher.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.