Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Support Teaching and Learning in Schools
The advanced apprenticeship is for people in similar roles as classroom assistant, teaching assistant but also behaviour support coordinators, welfare support assistants and team leaders.
What will I study?
- Promoting equality and diversity
- Supporting assessment and learning
- Safeguarding the well-being of children and young people
- Working with professionals
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Developing professional relationships with children, young people and adults
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence.
You must have a level two qualification in a relevant subject and be in appropriate employment.
Following an advanced apprenticeship could be higher education, an NVQ level four or a foundation degree.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.