Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Warehouse
This apprenticeship is for people who are employed in warehousing or storage roles, such as staff who undertake a range of warehouse activities and those in supervisory roles and team leaders.
What will I study?
- Contributing to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace
- Contributing to keeping the workplace secure
- Working effectively in your own organisation
- Providing information and advice to customers
- Receiving goods and materials into storage
- Putting goods and materials into storage
- Dispatching goods and materials
- Assembling bulk orders for distribution
- Picking stock and making up orders
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of
evidence to demonstrate competence. There is a requirement to do the Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) for the logistics industry as a separate qualification. Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) is covered by the mandatory units of the competency element.
You should have a relevant level two qualification and be in appropriate employment.
You could progress into higher education, an NVQ level four, foundation degree, Level Three NVQ in Retail or Level Three and Five NVQ in Management.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.