Level Three Certificate in Cleaning Supervision
The programme has been designed for those who are employed in a cleaning position, this qualification encourages the development of more complex professional knowledge, allowing you to obtain the specific skills needed to thrive in a supervisory role.
What will I study?
- Supervise cleaning staff
- Contribute to the implementation of systems and best practise
- Support equality, diversity and individual rights in the workplace
- Develop and implement a risk assessment plan
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and organisation
- Examine staff turnover issues and recruit staff
- Contribute to the control of resources (People 1st)
- Supervise the cleaning of food areas
- Provide guidance, resources and support to minimise the spread of infection
- Maintain a sustainable environment in cleaning
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Train and develop cleaning staff
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observations, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence. You will be provided with the course materials.
There are no entry requirements, however certain units you will need to be 18+
- Level 3 Certificate in Prinicples of Customer Service
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Team Leading
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.