Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
This course is aimed at people who work in the hospitality industry as supervisory staff, team leaders and shift leaders who wish to develop their line management skills.
What will I study?
- Managing health, hygiene and safety
- Teams and team work
- Supervising drink services
- Supervising food production operations
- Supervising food services
- Supervising functions
- Supervising housekeeping operations
- Supervising portering and concierge operations
- Supervising reception services
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of
evidence to demonstrate competence.
You should have a level two qualification in a relevant subject and be in appropriate employment.
You could progress onto the ILM Level Four NVQ Diploma in Management.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.