Level Three NVQ Diploma in Warehouse and storage
This qualification is designed for learners who are working in warehousing and storage operations who are likely to have responsibility for supervising the work of others, leading teams and responsibility for other operations.
What will I study?
Mandatory units include:
- Customer service
- Leading teams
- Supervising the receipt, storage or dispatch of goods
- Taking responsibility for health, safety and security.
Optional units include:
- Moving/ handling goods
- Processing orders
- Auditing stock
- Allocating work
- Managing professional development
- Scheduling logistics operations
- Complying with legal requirements
- Responding to problems and improving performance of logistics operations
How will I be assessed?
This course involves work-based assessment and the development of a portfolio of evidence.
The learner must be employed in warehousing and storage operations.
Progression from this qualification can be to other relevant level three and/or level four qualifications, such as Level Three Award in First Line Management or the NVQ Level Five Diploma in Management.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.