Level Two Certificate in Common Health Conditions (Distance Learning)
This NCFE qualification offers learners looking to start work in, or already working in health and social care, who would like an understanding of common health conditions and their effects on individuals.
What will I study?
- Unit one: Understand how to contribute to monitoring the health of individuals affected by health conditions
- Unit two: Understand cardiovascular disease
- Unit three: Stroke awareness
- Unit four: Arthritis awareness
- Unit five: Understand physical disability
- Unit six: Parkinson’s disease awareness
There are no formal entry requirements.
For learners who are not in employment some level three courses are available please discuss with your assessor. For those who complete the course in order to gain employment you could progress to the Level Two Diploma in Health and Social Care.
This course is enrolling now. Email Alison.email@example.com for more information.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.