Level Two Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Health and Social Care (Distance Learning)
This course covers all the knowledge requirements for the care certificate, also could be suitable for non-care workers in your organisation to gain a care qualification in preparation for a career move. There are no entry requirements for this course, learners do not need to have a contract of employment to complete.
Course Code PD016/1
What will I study?
You will complete nine core units at level two:
- Unit 1: Introduction to communication
- Unit 2: Introduction to personal development
- Unit 3: Introduction to equality and diversity
- Unit 4: Introduction to duty of care
- Unit 5: Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Unit 6: The role of the health and social care worker
- Unit 7: Implement person-centred approaches
- Unit 8: Contribute to health and safety
- Unit 9: Handle information
There are no formal entry requirements.
For learners who are not in employment some level three courses are available please discuss with your assessor. For those who complete the course in order to gain employment you could progress to the Level Two Diploma in Health and Social Care.
This course is FREE and enrolling now. Email [email protected] for more information.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.