Level Two Certificate in Principles of Business Administration - Online
UK employers have recently reported a shortage in the amount of skilled business and administration staff, despite more than four and a half million people already working in this sector. This figure is expected to rise in coming years as the shortage of skills needs to be filled. Have you got what it takes to provide the crucial everyday support that organisations need to run their business, meet their targets and be successful? Well, this qualification provides you with a thorough understanding of all the aspects of a business administration role, which could enable you to progress within a business environment.
Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
What will I study?
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 2: Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 3: Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 5: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 6: Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Unit 7: Understand how to prepare text.
How will I be assessed?
How will the course be delivered?
Courses are delivered as a distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study.
To apply for this course go to [email protected]
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.