Level Two Certificate in Principles of Team Leading - Online
All businesses need good leaders in order to be successful, and an effective team leader will make sure that their team is happy and motivated within the workplace. This course will develop and improve your practical skills in order to become a successful team leader and improve the morale within a workplace. So, whether you are hoping to progress to a team leading role in the future, or want more knowledge about how to progress in a current position, this qualification is the perfect place for you to start.
Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
What will I study?
This course is split into eight manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of team leading
- Unit 2: Understand business
- Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Unit 4: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Unit 6: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 7: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Unit 8: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
How will I be assessed?
How will the course be delivered?
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
To apply for this course go to [email protected]
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.