Level Two Certificate in Understanding Retail Operations
The programme has been designed for those who are employed and have already developed the necessary skills and knowledge through your Retail work experience. The programme identifies the required competencies and helps you develop and demonstrate these skills for effective operation within a retail environment.
What will I study?
- Work effectively in your retail team
- Contribute to food safety in a retail environment
- Help customers choose products in a retail environment
- Display stock to promote sales to customers
- Help to monitor and maintain security
Due to the large number of units available the assessor will work through a skills scan at induction to pick the most appropriate units for each individual candidate.
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observations, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence. You will be provided with the course materials.
There are no formal entry requirements however some units will require the learner to be 16/18+
- Level Two NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- Level Two NVQ Diploma in Team Leading
- Level Three NVQ Diploma in Retail Skills
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.