Level Two Certificate in Understanding Retail Operations
This course is suitable for anyone looking to work, or currently working, within the retail industry at any level in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of the various operations of a retail organisation.
This qualification focusses on improving various skills and knowledge in order to create a career pathway within the retail industry.
This course is fully funded so there will be no tuition fee.
Course Code PD009/1
What will I study?
This course is split into eight manageable units, covering topics such as:
• Understanding customer service in the retail sector
• How teamwork contributes to the effectiveness of a retail business
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock.
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observations, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence. You will be provided with the course materials.
How will the course be delivered?
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
There are no formal entry requirements however some units will require the learner to be 16/18+
- Level Two Certificate in the Principles of Customer Service
- Level Two Certificate in the Principles of Team Leading
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.