Level Two Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning (Distance Learning)
This qualification will allow learners to understand their role in supporting the preferences and needs of individuals in relation to their care and support. It will also enable them to develop and implement care plans and contribute to the review of these by observing, monitoring and
reporting on the care activities they’re responsible for.
This qualification is suitable for learners who are looking to enter into or progress within employment in a variety of sectors and job roles
where an understanding of care planning is required. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
Course Code PD018/1
What will I study?
The course is split into six manageable units:
- Unit 1: Understanding person-centred thinking and planning
- Unit 2: Care planning for the care worker
- Unit 3: Understanding nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
- Unit 4: Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Unit 5: Understanding continence care
- Unit 6: Principles of supporting sleep
How will the course be delivered?
This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where they study.
This course is enrolling now. Email DistanceLearning@eastridingcollege.ac.uk for more information.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.