Level Two Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care (Distance Learning)
The Certifcate in Understanding End of Life Care will give learners who are working or intending to work in healthcare and social care, knowledge and understanding of end of life care to support their role.
What will I study?
The course consists of five units.
- Unit one: Understand how to work in end of life care
- Unit two: Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- Unit three: End of life care and dementia
- Unit four: Understanding the role of the care worker in time of death
- Unit fve: Understand loss and grief in end of life care
How will I be assessed?
Each candidate will receive their own learning pack which includes learning resources/ information booklets and paper-based assessments, one for each part. Candidates must complete all assessments in the agreed timescales and submit these for marking. Your tutor will then provide feedback, advice and guidance to help you successfully complete the course.
There are no formal entry requirements.
For learners who are not in employment some level three courses are available please discuss with your assessor. For those who complete the course in order to gain employment you could progress to the Level Two Diploma in Health and Social Care’
This course is enrolling now. Email Alison.email@example.com for more information.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.