Level Two Diploma for Early Years Practitioners (Part time)
The aim of this qualification is to prepare learners to work with children between birth and five years, with knowledge of children up to seven years.
Course Code PF036/1 for Beverley and PS021/1 for Bridlington.
What will I study?
The qualification is structured around four themes:
- Theme 1: Introducing the role of the early years practitioner
- Theme 2: Legislation, framework and professional practice
- Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness
- Theme 4: Professional development
- Support physical care routines for children
- An introduction to the role of the early years practitioner
- Understand how to plan to meet the needs of the developing child
- Supporting children’s play
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.