Level Two Diploma in Health & Social Care for Adult Skills
The Level Two Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce.
What will I study?
This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings
- Healthcare assistants / support workers in community and primary care environments
- Healthcare assistants / support workers in acute health environments
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- Support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based care assistants / support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas e.g. dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers and multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models.
It is anticipated that learners will progress to the Level Three Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England.
This course is enrolling now. Please visit the College Reception to enrol.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.