Level Two Diploma in Plumbing
This is a College-based qualification designed to offer you a route into the construction industry and employment. You will be working on practical assignments to enhance your skills to a high standard within the college workshops
What will I study?
- Health & Safety in Building Services
- Electrical Principles and Processes in Building Services
- Scientific Principles for Plumbing Industry
- Common Plumbing Process Cold Water Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Sanitation Systems
- Central Heating Systems
- Drainage Systems
How will I be assessed?
Each unit has an assignment and practical assignment
- A minimum of two GCSEs grade C or above (4-5)
- L1 Diploma in Plumbing
Completion of this course may act as a good preparation for an apprenticeship or as a stepping stone into the construction industry in a related role.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.