Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service
This apprenticeship aims to develop the skills and knowledge of people working in customer service roles such as administrative assistant, bank or building society customer adviser, bar staff or manager, business adviser, conference and banqueting assistant or manager, and contact centre operator.
What will I study?
- Providing customer service within the rules
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Promoting additional products or services to customers
- Going the extra mile in customer service
- Dealing with customers in writing or using ICT
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Dealing with customers by telephone
- Delivering reliable customer service
How will I be assessed?
This course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence for the NVQ element of the apprenticeship and assignments for the technical certificate element. There is also a requirement to complete the following elements: Employee Rights and Responsibilities and the Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Many apprenticeships do not have formal entry requirements other than you must be working in an appropriate job. Call us for details of the entry requirements of the apprenticeship you're interested in. East Riding College does advertise some apprenticeships with a job attached on behalf of employers. Go to www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/apprenticeships for details.
You could progress onto an advanced apprenticeship or other level three course such as the Level Three NVQ in Customer Service or the Level Three NVQ in Management.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.