Level Two Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Suitable for those wishing to act as first point of contact for delivery of high quality products and services for their company. Delivery may be at company premises, digitally or through visiting customers.
What will I study?
- Developing self to achieving targets and goals
- Recognition of regulations and legislation within own organisation
- Principles of business
- Contribute to a customer focused experience
- Provide customer service
- Manage customer expectations
- Working in a sales environment
- Working in an administrative environment
- Working in a contact centre environment
- Customer service principles
- Working in a retail environment
- Social media in a work environment
How will I be assessed?
Achievement of the course is dependent on passing the end point assessment. The end point assessment will consist of an apprentice showcase, practical observation and professional discussion.
How will the course be delivered?
The delivery will be a mixture of work-based training and progress assessment mixed with taught sessions with a college representative throughout the programme at the employers premises to support the 20% off the job training requirement and skills development.
No prior qualifications required.
Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at professional level.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.