Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Food Manufacture - Food Manufacturing Excellence
This qualification is ideally suited to individuals working in food manufacturing in such roles as food operative, team supervisor, technical assistant, technical manager, team leader and production manager.
What will I study?
- Working effectively with others in food operations
- Maintaining product quality in food operations
- Maintaining workplace food safety standards in food operations
- Understanding how to maintain workplace health and safety in food operations
- Contributing to problem resolution in food manufacture
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence.
Many apprenticeships do not have formal entry requirements other than you must be working in an appropriate job. Call us for details of the entry requirements of the apprenticeship you're interested in. East Riding College does advertise some apprenticeships with a job attached on behalf of employers. Go to www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/apprenticeships for details.
You could progress onto an advanced apprenticeship or other level three courses.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.