Level two Intermediate Apprenticeship in General Construction Operations
This apprenticeship develops the skills of people wishing to work in the role of a general construction operative.
What will I study?
- Using various hand tools and cutting equipment
- preparing and placing concrete
- Preparing and laying finishing floor screeds
- Mixing various building materials by hand and machine
- Laying domestic drainage
- Setting up signage, lighting and guarding when working on site eg. path or road
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through practical activity, underpinning knowledge and the development of a portfolio of evidence.
You could progress onto a level three construction course or a level three apprenticeship.
Job roles include: Shopfitting, labourer, ground worker
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.