Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship Sales
This apprenticeship develops the knowledge and skills needed to sell products and services in the right way and to the right customers. It is a hands-on approach to helping the apprentice to develop a range of selling skills which are appropriate across all sectors.
What will I study?
- Selling face to face
- Selling by telephone (inbound)
- Selling by telephone (outbound)
- Generating and qualifying sales leads
- Meeting customers’ after-sales needs
- Obtaining and analysing sales-related information
- Buyer behaviour in sales situations
How will I be assessed?
This course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence.
Learners can confidently progress at their own pace through Level two to three in Sales.
Possible job roles
Trainee sales advisor, telesales operators, junior sales executive
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.