Level Two Motor Vehicle Autocare Technician Apprenticeship
What will I study?
Knowledge, skills and behaviours based around the apprenticeship standard in preparation for the End Point Assessment. Including:
- Understanding and applying Health and Safety legislation
- Using speciality tools and equipment
- Replacement of components
- Identifying correct parts
- Carrying out safety inspections
- Carrying out routine maintenance
How will I be assessed?
Throughout the apprenticeship and leading up to your end point assessment there will be practice observations of practical's and interview questioning. For the final assessments you will be asked to complete a knowledge test, a series of observed practical tasks, and a professional discussion.
A Grade 2 (D) and above in English and Maths would be preferred.
Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.