Level Two NCFE Certificate in the Principles of Business Administration (Distance Learning)
This qualification is ideal for anyone with an interest in the responsibilities and tasks involved in a business administration role. By exploring the principles of supporting events, project management and changes within a business environment you will develop a competitive and impressive knowledge about this sector which can help you start a new career or progress within a current role.
What will I study?
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationship with colleagues
- Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Understand how to prepare text.
How will I be assessed?
Assignments contained within the workbooks.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. You will need to be able to confidently write up your responses in your workbooks
For further information please email [email protected]
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.