Level Two NCFE Certificate in the Principles of Business Administration (Distance Learning)
This qualification is ideal for anyone with an interest in the responsibilities and tasks involved in a business administration role. By exploring the principles of supporting events, project management and changes within a business environment you will develop a competitive and impressive knowledge about this sector which can help you start a new career or progress within a current role.
What will I study?
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand commination in business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationship with colleagues
- Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Understand how to prepare text.
How will I be assessed?
Assignments contained within the workbooks.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.