Level Two NVQ Certificate and Diploma in Business and Administration
This Level Two NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration has been developed to recognise the learners’ skills, knowledge and overall performance within administrative functions and activities. The qualification is flexible, allowing learners to choose units that best fit their needs, whilst at the same time ensuring that essential areas of knowledge and skill from the administrative sector are covered.
What will I study?
- Work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
Optional units include:
- Use electronic message systems
- Take minutes
- Store and retrieve information
- Support the organisation of an event
- Deliver a presentation
- Order products and services
- Meet and welcome visitors
This course requires learners to evidence their skills in a work environment so you must be working in an appropriate role.
You could progress to the NVQ Level Three Diploma in Business and Administration or the Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.