Level Two NVQ Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
This qualification aims to demonstrate the skills and competencies of individuals in a warehousing and storage environment. It is suitable for operatives and managers working within a warehousing and storage environment undertaking routine tasks associated with the industry.
What will I study?
- Maintain health, safety and security in logistics operations
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations.
Optional units include:
- Provide customers with information and advice on goods and services
- Operate equipment to perform work requirements
- Move goods in logistics facilities
- Receive goods from deliveries
- Place goods in storage
- Maintain the safety and quality of goods
- Maintain the safety of hazardous goods and materials
- Maintain hygiene standards in handling and storing goods
- Process orders for dispatch to customers
- Dispatch goods for delivery
- Sort goods and materials for recycling
- Manage the receipt, storage or dispatch of goods
- Audit stock levels and stock records
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is by underpinning knowledge and practical assessments, together with a portfolio of evidence.
There are no formal entry requirements however individuals must be working within the warehousing
and storage environment.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.